I obtained my PhD cum laude in January 2018 under supervision of prof.dr.ir. Hajo A. Reijers and dr. Henrik Leopold at the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam. I received a MSc. degree in Business Information Systems (2013) as well as a BSc. degree in Industrial Engineering (2010), both from the Eindhoven University of Technology. I was a visiting research at the TECHNION – Isreal Institute of Technology in November 2016 and at the Vienna University of Economics and Business from June to August 2013.
My research focuses on business process management, conformance checking, natural language processing, and semantic matching. My work has, among others, been published in IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, Decision Support Systems, and Information Systems.
- 05-09-2019: Our paper on sample and approximation-based process conformance checking has been nominated for the best paper award at BPM’19.
- 02-09-2019: I gave an invited talk on event-based process querying in the PQ’19 workshop.
- 09-07-2019: Our paper presenting a tool for online privacy-preserving process mining has been accepted for the demo track of BPM’19.
- 08-05-2019: Our paper on sample and approximation-based process conformance checking has been accepted for BPM’19.
- 10-03-2019: Our paper on privacy-aware event log sanitization has been accepted at ICPM’19.