My research focuses on the development of automated methods for process analysis, driven by tailored artificial intelligence techniques. Among others, my work has been published at the international conferences on Business Process Management (BPM), Advanced Information System Engineering (CAiSE), Management of Data (SIGMOD), and Data Engineering (IEEE ICDE), as well as in journals such as IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, Decision Support Systems, and Information Systems
- October 2023: Excited to also be serving as a Doctoral Consortium Chair for ICPM 2024!
- October 2023: Proud to have received the award for Best Reviewer at the International Conference on Process Mining (ICPM 2023)
- September 2023: Excited to be serving as a Doctoral Consortium Chair for BPM 2024!
- June 2023: Two papers accepted for BPM 2023! On ML-based semantic anomaly detection and on process performance measurement based on textual input
- June 2023: Proud to have received the best paper award at CAISE 2023 for our work on unsupervised task recognition from user interaction streams
- May 2023: Our conference paper proposing a project methodology for data-driven process simulation has been accepted for AMCIS 2023.
- March 2023: Our conference paper on unsupervised task recognition based on user interaction streams has been accepted for CAISE 2023.
- March 2023: Our journal paper on optimal event log sanitization for privacy-preserving process mining has been accepted for Data & Knowledge Engineering.
- February 2023: Our conference paper on the use of pre-trained language models for activity recommendation has been accepted for ESWC 2023.
- January 2023: Our journal paper on semantics-aware anonymization of event logs has been accepted for the ICPM’21 Special Issue of Information Systems