- Runner-up best paper award: Han van der Aa, Henrik Leopold, Hajo A. Reijers: Checking Process Compliance on the Basis of Uncertain Event-to-Activity Mappings. In: 29th International Conference on Advanced Information Systems Engineering (CAiSE 2017).
- Lecturer & Instructor – Business Process Management (VU University Amsterdam – 2016/2017, 2017/2018)
- Instructor – Business Process Management (VU University Amsterdam – 2014/2015, 2015/2016)
- Instructor – Simulation of Operational Processes (Eindhoven University of Technology – 2009/2010, 2010/2011)
Invited Talks and Guest Lectures
- Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (Barcelona, Spain):
Comparing Textual Process Descriptions to Process Models.
- Technion – Israel Institute of Technology (Haifa, Israel):
An Introduction to Process Model Matching (guest lecture).
- Vienna University of Business and Economics (Vienna, Austria):
Detecting Inconsistencies between Process Models and Textual Descriptions.
- 6th International Workshop on Declarative/Decision/Hybrid Mining and Modelling for Business Processes (DeHMiMoP 2018)
- 1st Workshop on Blockchains for Inter-Organizational Collaboration (BIOC’18)
- 1st Workshop on Artificial Intelligence for Business Process Management (AI4BPM 2018)
- 1st Workshop on Cognitive Business Process Management (CBPM 2017)
Reviewer for Journals
- Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering
- Decision Support Systems
- Journal on Data Semantics
- Artificial Intelligence in Medicine
- Software and Systems Modeling
- Computers in Industry
- ACM Transactions on the Web
Reviewer for Conferences
- European Conference on Information Systems (ECIS), 2018
- Americas Conference on Information Systems (AMCIS), 2017
- Business Process Modeling, Development, and Support (BPMDS), 2015, 2017
- ACM Symposium on Applied Computing (SAC), 2017
- International Conference on Wirtschaftsinformatik (WI), 2017
- International Conference on Service Oriented Computing (ICSOC), 2015, 2016
- International Conference on Business Process Management (BPM), 2016