- Runner-up best paper award: Han van der Aa, Henrik Leopold, Hajo A. Reijers: Checking Process Compliance on the Basis of Uncertain Event-to-Activity Mappings. In: 29th International Conference on Advanced Information Systems Engineering (CAiSE 2017).
- Lecturer & Instructor – Business Process Management (VU University Amsterdam – 2016/2017)
- Instructor – Business Process Management (VU University Amsterdam – 2014/2015, 2015/2016)
- Instructor – Simulation of Operational Processes (Eindhoven University of Technology – 2009/2010, 2010/2011)
Invited Talks and Guest Lectures
- Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (Barcelona, Spain):
Comparing Textual Process Descriptions to Process Models.
- Technion – Israel Institute of Technology (Haifa, Israel):
An Introduction to Process Model Matching (guest lecture).
- Vienna University of Business and Economics (Vienna, Austria):
Detecting Inconsistencies between Process Models and Textual Descriptions.
- 1st Workshop on Cognitive Business Process Management (CBPM’17)
Reviewer for Journals
- Software and Systems Modeling
- Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering
- Computers in Industry
- ACM Transactions on the Web
Reviewer for Conferences
- 23rd Americas Conference on Information Systems (AMCIS 2017)
- 18th Edition of Business Process Modeling, Development, and Support (BPMDS 2017)
- 32nd ACM Symposium on Applied Computing (SAC 2017)
- 13th International Conference on Wirtschaftsinformatik (WI 2017)
- 14th International Conference on Service Oriented Computing (ICSOC 2016)
- 14th International Conference on Business Process Management (BPM 2016)
- 13th International Conference on Service Oriented Computing (ICSOC 2015)
- 16th Edition of Business Process Modeling, Development, and Support (BPMDS 2015)